domingo, 1 de julio de 2007


Prison Break is an American serial drama television series that premiered on the Fox Network on August 29, 2005. Currently, two seasons of the show have been aired. Due to its immense popularity in its key demographics, the show was renewed by Fox for a third season, even though it was originally conceived to have only two seasons.
Lincoln Burrows is on death row for the murder of the vice president's brother. He insists he's innocent and only his brother Michael Scofield believes him. As an engineer who helped design the prison where Lincoln is being held, Michael takes drastic measures to help his brother. He gets himself arrested and sent to the same prison so that with his knowledge of the building the two of them can escape together. However, while inside, Michael discovers a massive conspiracy that is determined to see Lincoln's sentence carried out. Breaking out will be more difficult than he thought, but he's still going to try.

I like the program because its actors are very pretty; I think that it has a lot of action, it is a different history
I love Amaury Nolasco he is Fernando Sucre in Prison Break, he is Latin
American and I love that he speaks Spanish

3 comentarios:

Paola dijo...

Hey, i like Prison Break too, its a great series!! I love it too!
Congradulations for the blog!
Kisses

Brian dijo...

HI, I leke Prison Break too, it is a very good series and is good your blog.

Sum SoNn3 dijo...

Hey! it's great you like prison break and I realized you really like Fernando Sucre, he's a great actor and you're right he's very very sexy haha but that's for the latin stuff. I did'nt see the last episodies :( too sad for me.