jueves, 12 de julio de 2007

My name is Mariant and my favorite kind of music is romantic, especially the singers Enrique Iglesias and Juanes, the duo “Sin Banderas”, I don’t like Thalia.

My favorite comedy movie is “American Pie”, because it is very funny, and my favorite soap opera is “Las Juanas”. I usually like to see the cartoon “The Simpson”; I think that it is the best cartoon of all.

My favorite sport is Soccer, and I think that the best players are Leonel Messi, Olof Mellberg, Juan Pablo Angel and Carlos Tevez.

In the male actor’s gender, my favorites are Freddie Prince Jr, Wentworth Miller and Amaury Nolasco; and in the female actresses gender my favorite one is Jennifer love Hewitt

My sister Tania loves romantic music, and her favorite romantic music performer is Alex Ubago. Her favorite song is “Aunque no te pueda ver”.

About TV her favorite program is “WHAT ABOUT BRIAN”. Her favorite news program is transmitted on “CNN”

She sometimes watches “ALMA GEMELA” and her favorite sit comedy is “Friends”.

Her favorite TV channel is “WARNER CHANNEL”.

She loves movies, her favorite actor is Tom hanks and her favorite actress is Katherine Zeta Jones.

Her favorite food is the typical one in my country.

She is an Industrial Engineer

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

hi,mariant your blog is good i like simpsons too.