jueves, 12 de julio de 2007


My family is originally from Colombia. I’m seventeen years old and my birthday on November twenty-first.
I live in Maracaibo and I’m studying journalism in the Rafel Belloso Chacín University (URBE).

My family lives in Maracaibo, in a nice apartment. I live with my parents and my sisters, Tania and Jennifer.
My father works with the mayor. He is an economist; He’s very sweet, smart and he is also very funny. My mother is very sweet too, but sometimes she gets angry.

Tania my oldest sister is a very serious person; she is an engineer, she works at an oil company. She’s very intelligent.

Jennifer is older than me but younger than Tania. She is a party girl. She likes to dance a lot. She always comes back home at five o’clock in the morning on Saturday. She is accountant.

I have a brother too, but he doesn’t live with me, he lives in Valencia. He’s an engineer too and he is very smart. He’s handsome and I always get presents from him. I forgot to say that his name it Jonathan

No hay comentarios: